02 Mar Waldoboro | Call for Nomination Papers 2018
Nomination papers for the following Town Officers will be available March 2, 2018 at the Waldoboro Municipal Building. All nomination papers must be signed by no less than 25 or more than 75 registered voters of Waldoboro. They must be turned in to the Town Clerk’s Office before 4:30 PM on Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Board of Selectmen Two — 3 year terms
- Board of Directors – RSU #40 Two — 3 year terms
- Utility District Board of Trustees Two — 3 year terms
- Utility District Board of Trustees One — 1 year term
- Budget Committee Member Three — 3 year terms
Voting will be held at the Municipal Building on Tuesday, June 12, 2018. Polls will be open from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. The Town Clerk’s office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM if you need to register to vote or would like an absentee ballot. Absentee ballots will be available May 11, 2018. Deadline for submission of Articles for the Warrant is April 13, 2018.
Questions: (207) 832-5369